WE INVEST IN PEOPLE. WE ARE DIGIMONK.
As a people-centric company, we believe in entrusting our team with the opportunities to learn new skills, share ideas and innovate to GROW TOGETHER with the Company. Join our amazing team!
Want to be a part of digimonk team?
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain web applications using Laravel framework
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with team members to solve complex problems
- Test and debug applications to ensure high-quality delivery
Stay current with the latest developments in Laravel and related technologies
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Strong understanding of Laravel framework
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Good understanding of database systems and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team