WE INVEST IN PEOPLE. WE ARE DIGIMONK.
As a people-centric company, we believe in entrusting our team with the opportunities to learn new skills, share ideas and innovate to GROW TOGETHER with the Company. Join our amazing team!
Want to be a part of digimonk team?
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git/Bitbucket